Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hammer time

Some things just hit me and I can't stop giggling. Well the case of the giggles hit me tonight and it hit me hard. In fact I almost wet my pants I was laughing so hard. The bad part is that I was sitting in the waiting area of the local hair salon waiting on "K" to get his hair cut. Let me explain:
The ladies and I went for lunch today at Saladworks at the mall to celebrate a friend's birthday. Here we all shared quite a few laughs and did some catching up. Girlfriend K was telling us that her husband had come home in exercise gear and was perturbed that "snappy"(another co-worker and good friend) was taking his picture. She went on to define the pants and others chimed in with descriptive words for said pants, ie.. balloon pants, MC hammer pants etc.. I had chimed in that I would like to get a copy of that pic and post it with a forward to his office e-mail (just jokingly) Well as I sit in the salon what song come on. Why "You can't touch this" by MCHammer of course. I just busted out laughing like there was no tomorrow. "K" turns around and stares me down. This just made me laugh more and add in a snicker snort. Thanks for the laughs gals.

No comments: