Thursday, June 4, 2009

Where did I leave off?

Well, we were spared from the wicked storms that blew through our area last night. I could hear them coming in a distance and we received loads of rain but no damaging winds, lightening strikes or hail. I was glad because I really wasn't ready for bed and a power outage would have forced me to bed early. I did however get my bedroom cleaned up and the rest of my clothes washed from my trip.

I am supposed to go on a field trip with "J" tomorrow to the beach. They're only calling for a 90% chance of rain/thunderstorms and it's a rain or shine event. YEAH! I'm so looking forward to chaperoning 4-5 kids in the pouring rain at the beach. Why couldn't we have gone somewhere fun like the Franklin Institute or something. I shouldn't complain. He really wanted me to go on this trip and I know that there will come a day soon when I will be the last person he will want chaperoning a class trip.

Our school days are winding down and all 3 boys will be out for summer break come the 12th. I am looking forward to sleeping in and relaxing by the pool. It just needs to warm up a bit here. The weather has been a bit off here this past Spring season. We have warm days coupled with cold rainy days. There seems to be no consistency. Story of my life. :-)

1 comment:

Carla said...

I hope the rain holds off until the afternoon!! Have fun!!!!