Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fun times

I made it home in one piece. Ladies LYFE (Living your Faith Everyday) was phenomenal. They had great food, entertainment and amazing workshops. The campus was beautiful and of course I forgot my charger and my camera was on it's last few drops of juice. I was able to squeeze in a picture of me and Sarah at the Friday night dinner banquet. It was a tropical island theme with 3 yummy entrees : Hawaiian chicken kabobs, teriyaki beef & tilapia with a mango sauce. I hurried home Saturday night due to the Nascar race being Sunday. I didn't want to get caught up in a traffic.

This week is full of field trips for the little guys. Here's a pic of "A" loving up an otter statue. They were one of his favorite animals at the zoo. I will write more tomorrow due to a huge storm coming my way.


No comments: