Thursday, July 10, 2008

Still awake....

So I'm still awake and the movie marathon has continued. I just finished watching "The Notebook". Yes, I know what planet have I been living on. Seems like every woman on Earth has watched this movie except for me. Well I now can hold my head up high and pronounce that I too have seen this movie and cried. What a beautiful love story.

However along with watching the movie I am again back to plotting my scheme to kill those dang snakes. So as I sit in the quiet of my home a familiar scripture comes to mind. I grab my bible off the nightstand as look it up quickly:

Genesis 3:14-15
The Lord God said to the snake,
"Because you did this, a curse will be put on you.
You will be cursed as no other animal,
tame or wild, will ever be.
You will crawl on your stomach,
and you will eat dust all the days of your
life.
I will make you and the woman
enemies to each other.
Your descendants and her descendants
will be enemies.
One of her descendants will crush your
head,
and you will bite his heel."
So the Lord God commanded it.... I shall crush his head and pray to God he does not bite my heel. I sure hope the local hospital keeps plenty of anti-venom on hand.

No comments: