Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lots of Great things happening


A lot has happened this past week and I apologize for the lack of postings. First and foremost we are happy to announce that hubby is being promoted in his job. Yeah! Secondly, the school board called and said that the state budget cuts will not affect full day kindergarten. Yeah! That saves me at least $200 in daycare costs a month. So great things have been happening around here. The little guys and I left for my parents on Sunday. My middle guy was due at camp Monday morning and my parents live about 40 minutes away from camp, whereas I live about 1 1/2 hours away. Since the camp is still only a mini-camp (Monday-Wednesday) for grades 2 and below it made sense to stay close and save gas. Here are a few pics from camp we received. Yes the frown on the face for the cabin shot was planned. He had a great time and cannot wait to go back next year for the full week. It's a great Christian camp that our oldest went to for 6 straight years. This was middle man's second trip to summer camp.
Last but certainly not least. Our youngest is officially a sea turtle. He has learned to swim under water and in deep water. In fact I no longer need to catch him at the bottom of the water slide any more. So the old running joke between me and my swim friends will no longer exist. So you will no longer find me planted at the bottom of the slide any longer. :-) I will be able to enjoy adult chit chat poolside. YEAH!!!!!

No comments: