Friday, July 25, 2008

I scream, you scream, We all scream for Ice Cream!

Who doesn't love a bowl of ice cream. I came in from mowing the lawn simply craving my favorite ice cream. I was parched after all. I needed something wet & cold to rehydrate me. Yes, I know I'm simply coming up with excuses for busting my diet yet again. Anyways, I sat with my bowl and flipped through my magazine. Lo and behold Ben & Jerry's is coming out with a new flavor. In honor of Sir Elton John they are now making a peanut butter ice cream called "Goodbye Yellow Brickle Road". This pays homage to one of EJ's best selling albums "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road". Great songs came off of that album in 1973. My dad owned that album that was actually two albums in a split jacket. The "collector of all things" probably still has it in his possession. I placed a few songs here from that special album for your listening pleasure. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ice cream.

1 comment:

Lynette in Delaware said...

Hi!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am so glad you did that ...now I can find yours. I have had too many senior moments and forget way too much. I know I have asked you a couple of times where to find your blog and I have forgotten all of thimes you told me. But hepy shhhhh don't tell anyone. :-P
I love all the pictues you have posted and the funny stories.
Thanks again!