Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The "Quicker-Picker-Upper"

No I'm not referring to Bounty! I am the "quicker-picker-upper". It is my duty to pick up all the camping stuff and restore it to it's proper location. While the boys do cart their dirty clothes upstairs for the wash.... there it sits until I come by and throw in in the washer and dry & fold. With the exception of Kyle's clothes I also put the clean clothes away. And I didn't even go on the camping trip. However, I am not complaining! I can't stand to camp. My parents ruined me on this along time ago. We always camped when I was a kid for summer vacation at the beach. This has lead me to despise camping. Although I have no bad memories of camping as a child. In fact I liked it. But now as an adult, well its just not my cup of tea. So I leave all scouting events to Tom and gladly clean up the aftermath. As long as I don't have to sleep in a tent, swat at bugs, or have to use a porta-pot in the night, all is well being the "quicker-picker-upper".

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carla said...

I see you.... so leave a comment! ;-)