Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Time to Breathe & catch up

I finally have a moment to take a breath and just breathe. School is off for me for 28 days....YEAH! I rushed home after the final and attended A's holiday concert and came straight home to start decorating for the fast approaching holiday. I've been in overdrive ever since. The tree is up with lights and waiting for the kids to put decorations on tonight. The patriotic tree will go up tonight and my Christmas cards are on order. I'm trying to make up for lost time, can you tell? I plan on baking some cookies tomorrow and relaxing my the fire. I do have 1 more weekend at the hospital but that's the fun part of nursing school.

Here's a pic of J with Santa a few months ago. I'm trying to print and sort out my photo albums as well.


Hubby & I attended my cousin Jeff's wedding and had a great time. I danced so much that I had terrible joint pain the next day. I 'm either getting old or just oughta shape. But I loved this dress and felt like a million dollars that evening.






Off to put up the foyer tree. Toodles!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hello! I stumbled across your blog and thought it would be interesting to follow since I'm going to eventually be in nursing school too. Thought it would be polite to introduce myself, if I'm reading about your life! hehe My name is Kim, and I'm from California. Nice to meet you!

Ellen said...

Glad to hear from you Kim. You'll notice that my posts will come sporadically due to my tight schedule. However I am off till mid January so I should be able to keep up a bit better.
HELPFUL HINT FOR NURSING SCHOOL: study, study, study! The paperwork sucks, but the patient care is awesome. If I can do it so can you. :-)