Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fever, aches & pains....OH MY!

While posting on Wednesday I noticed that I just wasn't feeling right. Determined to keep trudging on I kept on with my cleaning frenzy and then it hit me.... I'm still not really sure what it was although the base clinic is chalking it up to H1N1 swine flu. I was down for the count. I melted onto the family room couch and became a permanent fixture for the next few days. I endured body aches, high fevers and a sore throat. Thankfully my symptoms were short-lived and didn't really interrupt my weekend plans. Although I really had no nausea I'm still not really interested in eating. So this could help me from adding any extra holiday pounds. The boys helped finish decorating the house and I am looking forward to coming home from church tomorrow and doing some much needed laundry. It feels good to have no looming deadlines.... wait I still have to mail out my Christmas cards, OK almost no deadlines.

1 comment:

Carla said...

OH NO!!! How are you feeling today?? ugh... so sorry you are sick! I'll say a prayer for you. Call me when you feel like talking!