Thursday, December 24, 2009

Santa's on his way!

It's 10:15 Pm and Santa should be making his approach onto my quiet little street shortly. We enjoyed a nice dinner and gift exchange with my in-laws and the kids were thrilled with all of their new toys and gifts. They always want to rip right in and start building their Lego's and playing their video games. Hubby & I received a new digital camera and it came in great use right away. Our old camera was very fickle and would either take wonderful pictures or just grainy, blurry photos. There never seemed to be a gray area with it. it shall now be passed onto K who can learn to deal with it and it's fickle moments. They should be a good match for one another.

I must say that I am feeling a bit different tonight. Hubby is working all night and won't make it home till about 8 AM. This is the first Christmas Eve without him. Although I am thankful that he is home here in the states it still makes me sad to have to put out the packages alone. It could be worse and he could be stationed abroad for the holiday. However I am sincerely thankful for those men & women who are stationed abroad this holiday away from their families & friends. I pray for a very Merry Christmas for all and to all a good night.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Merry Christmas!! We miss y'all!!!