Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Playing catch up

Sorry for the delay in blogging. I've been a bit busy. As you can see by the photos I have been busy for several reasons. The boys came home from "Camp Happy Grammy" on Thursday and I quickly had to shuttle them to Grandma's the next morning due to a minor surgery scheduled. The photo below is courtesy of hubby. He snapped a shot shortly after I came out of recovery. I wasn't allowed to wear makeup and my hair is quite another story (I am totally over my letting it grow out phase....Amanda here I come for an all over cut & style...Good-bye mangled mess!). Afterwards I recovered quite nicely and was ready to hit the beach by Wednesday. There's no rest for the weary.

A enjoyed the beach. He dug in the sand for hours. He also enjoyed jumping the waves. J working on his sand sculpture.





Here's a pic of A & Dad about to brave the waves. This was right before a wave took out hubby and took his sunglasses with it. Shout out to Marva in Spain..... if they wash up on your coast could you mail them back?





J & Dad with their F-16 sand sculpture.


We had to hit Funland next for some rides & games.












I love the silly hat stores.


Who doesn't want a chicken hat?



Not sure what this hat was suppose to be....but he liked it!


I will attempt to be better at blogging here in the near future. We are off to the state fair tomorrow night and to witness our first Demolition Derby. I'll take pics and post soon.
*** After people watching all day at the beach here is my public service announcement. Not all...I repeat... Not all body types should wear a bikini. Just sayin'.











No comments: