Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

These weeks of summer are flying by. The boys have been hosting play dates this past week. They each had friend over and were ecstatic to spend the day with a friend. We have also been able to visit the base pool. Now that both boys are great swimmers it is hard to keep them in the same part of the pool. One always wants to be in the deep end diving off the diving board while the other heads for the slide. My one pair of eyes have a hard time keeping up with them. Good thing hubby was with me.

We are staying home this weekend so that we can final up some loose ends on the basement. Hopefully the carpet will be installed either Tuesday or Wednesday. I can't wait to get the room set up and everything in it's rightful place. The garage is a zoo right now as well as the storage area in the basement. I hate it when things are disorganized. I come by it naturally.***Thanks, Bruce :-)

No comments: