Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Woohoo....Wednesday!

Holy cow it's already Wednesday. My days are starting to run together with all the cloudiness and rain we have been having here. To boot hubby took leave(for you civilians that's vacation) to do some stuff around the house and decompress from a stressful inspection at work. We are calling it his "Me" week. Especially since I am still working and the kids are in school. He has all morning and afternoon to tinker around and run to Lowe's at least a half dozen times. I kid you not since Friday May 1st I bet he has been to Lowe's a minimum of 10 times. I suppose it could be worse... right? I am looking forward to Monday when he returns to work. Then it will be my "Me" time. I can once again enjoy chatting on the phone with my girlfriends without the rolling eyes and random comments he makes when he's home. I can come home and clean the house without constantly picking up random tools from projects and other items he leaves behind. He's like a snail....he leaves a trail!

1 comment:

Carla said...

I'm gonna call tomorrow so he can roll his eyes at ME!! lol
I hope hubby is getting lots of work done!!