Saturday, May 2, 2009

PROM!!!!

Here's a few pictures that I promised to my parents and a few friends. See I delivered!!!! Here's my stud posing for a cute pic before we got ready to go to his date's house.
Family pic

Pinning on the flowers



Close up...say cheese!








Friends!




They laughed a lot!






More friends!








Two studs









This was a picture I took during the Grand March at the Ballroom.








K's best friend and his date.
I will post more info later.....I'm off to watch a movie with my little guys.









3 comments:

Wendy Hill said...

I always love to find another mom of three boys (plus yours are similar in age gaps, since I have one older and two younger). I love your family photo and your blurb under your blog title.

Found you in a round about way, from Renee's blog at My Special K's to a contest winners blog - my nine lives - to you.

Ellen said...

Glad you found me....I will certainly add you to my list of blogs to read. We can share memories/horror stories. :-)

Carla said...

K...YOU LOOK GREAT!! SERIOUSLY love the purple!! Your date is certainly a CUTIE!! I keep meaning to show Johnathan these, but....I'm old and forgetful!! You are a handsome dude!!

Miss ya!! Carla