Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Voted!

Just got back from the polling station. Casted my ballot and ran for the hills. It's only the beginning of February and we still have almost 9 more months of this election bull to put up with. Election coverage eats up nearly half of the evening world news. While I did my civic duty, I'm really not a political kind of person. I vote purely on issues and ideals and morals and less based on political party. However, the primary election has you pigeon-holed into picking only a candidate from your registered party. No fair! I wanted to cast my ballot on the opposition's race, but no can do. Better luck at the general election. Well between now and November I'm sure that whatever mud hasn't been slung will be loaded on catapults and the stuff will get deep.

No comments: