Thursday, November 13, 2008

Planes, trains & automobiles

Doesn't this new music just make you wanna pack up a suitcase and hit the open road? Everyone wants to jump in the car for a cross country adventure with he whole family don't they? I've never been cross country with my family before but 16 hours was long enough for me. Thank goodness for planes. This upcoming trip will be the first time the little guys have ever flown before. They are looking forward to hitting the airport and boarding the plane. Momma is not as anxious. It's been nearly 10 years since I last flew. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a bit scared. Not worried about crashing & dying... just worried about turbulence & air pockets. I'm not the type that likes to ride roller coasters so any kinda of extra movement may send me into a panic. I'll keep my fingers crossed that I won't need to use the vomit bags.

No comments: