Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Here you see Anikan Skywalker and Darth Vader posing for pictures before the festivities. They were both so cute in their costumes. Below is the outdoor picture. I'm not liking trick-or-treating in the daylight. It was dark about 45 minutes later but still. This new time change deal has made really made an impact on me. I can remember it already being dark when I was a kid even before it was time to start. I suppose there is no changing Congress's mind now. Damage done.
Andrew grew tired of the face mask really quickly. Anyone remember the old Mel Brooks movie "Space Balls". May I present to you Lord Dark Helmet! All we needed were the little round glasses. He was totally cute last night. He would shout thank you for the candy and then tip his helmet like it was a top hat. Too funny!



No comments: