Tuesday, January 5, 2010

T minus 6 days

There's only 6 days till I return to the college. It took me all evening to wade through last semesters paperwork and prepare my backpack for the upcoming 16 weeks. I even went through my trunk and organized the crates that I keep all of my extra books and odds and ends in. All this preparation is making me excited. Not really excited about sitting in class for hours but excited for the hands on experience of working with patients in the hospital. Although I wish I wasn't dressed from head to toe in stark white. Nothing says student nurse more than a blinding uniform. I'm sure the moment I walk in the door their blood pressure starts to raise a bit. I know mine does. This semester I should feel a bit more confident with my patient care. After all I've done this for 16 weeks already. It makes me feel like a nurse. Plus the shots don't hurt me a bit. :-)

1 comment:

Carla said...

you are always soooo organized!! come help???!?!?!?!