Friday, August 15, 2008

To-do list

My to-do list seems to be never ending. As soon as I mark one thing off I come up with at least 2 more things to add to it. The boys still have 2 1/2 weeks till school starts, but mine begins on the 25th. I have been busy organizing things in hopes of an easy transition into full-time student/full-time mom. Plus I had a mountain of laundry to do when we came home from camping. All in all I had a great time at the camp. I can definitely see myself camping each year and with the little guys when they are able to attend the Boy scout resident camp.

We have a pretty eventful weekend here as hubby's squadron is having a pool party tonight. Then I'll be up at the crack of dawn for yet another yard sale at my girlfriend's home. Hopefully I can sell all this crap ( I mean great stuff). On Sunday we have a special treat and will be heading to the beach to jump on board a pirate ship and set sail. The boys are really excited. I hope they are as excited as we have to be there at 9am and we live about an hour away. Looks like donuts and pop tarts for breakfast with a chocolate milk chaser. YUM!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Fun times! Why weren't we invited to the party? Where was it? Who acted like the biggest jerk?? LOL