Sunday, September 20, 2009

"Sparty" the Spartan

Look who has joined our family. Why it's Sparty the Spartan, of course! Yes, can you believe that my oldest ham chose to be the school mascot at the Pep Rallies and Football games. They are in the works of getting a new user friendly costume but until then he will wear this one. I must say the full body leotard looks quite cute. He however would not allow me to snap any shots until all the covering pieces were applied. I tried the head on myself and found it to be quite suffocating. The nostrils of Sparty is where you see out of. Its gets hot and sticky quickly.




A had to have a crack at it of course. His head was about all tall as his body below. We chuckled to see him run circles.

I have been quite busy with teaching school, attending school and helping keep the boys on track with their own school work. I am pooped! How about you?



1 comment:

Carla said...

Hey, that is too funny! I could see his eyeballs in the nostrils!! Sounds like a fun job, though!!

Good job, K!!